Thundercats.ws forum member LiarDice Films was kind enough to provide us with an amazing piece of Thundercats Artwork. The pencil drawing is done by artist Mike Royer. It was originally created for one of the Warner Bros. Thundercats DVD covers; Specifically Thundercats Season 1, Volume 1, Discs 1 & 2 cover). The art was most recently seen on the Thundercats Season 1, Part 1 DVD re-release.
So how do you win? It’s easy. Here’s the basics
• First you must be a registered member of the Thundercats.ws Forums. You can do that by REGISTERING HERE.
• Post in the Official Contest Thread.
• Winner will be chosen at random on November 11th, 2011.
• Winner must have no less than 50 total posts by the contest close on November 11th.
Read on for a more detailed set of rules. Contest Rules and Details
• Winner must be a registered member of the Thundercats.ws Forums. You can do that by REGISTERING HERE.
• Winner must have posted in the Official Contest Thread.
• Only 1 post in the thread.
• Winner must have a minimum of 50 posts by November 11th, 2011.
• NO SPAM!!!!! If you are found to simply be spamming the forum with off topic, meaningless posts, you will be disqualified.
• If you try and use multiple ID’s, you will be disqualified and immediately removed from the forum.
• Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on November 11th, 2011
• 1 Winner will be chosen at random after contest ends.
• The original pencil drawing of Lion-O for Thundercats DVD by artist Mike Royer.